Hire the Best Fashion Photographers and Videographers in Dubai

Dubai’s stunning architecture and vibrant culture make it a perfect location for any fashion shoot. Our experienced photographers at Shootday know how to showcase your brand in the city’s diverse and beautiful settings. Whether it’s the glittering skyline or the peaceful desert, we use Dubai’s charm to create stunning images for your fashion project. We deliver high-quality work with creativity and accuracy, exceeding your expectations every time.

collection of fashion photography pictures

Explore Our Captivating Fashion Photography in Dubai

Pricing and Inclusions of Your Dubai Fashion Photography Package

Our customized service, tailored to the scope and length of your shoot, guarantees that your fashion pieces will dazzle your audience and align with your business goals. Here’s what we promise:

satisfaction guaranteed photography service

Unmatched Satisfaction Assurance

Should our initial shoot not meet your expectations, we offer a free reshoot with a different photographer to ensure your total satisfaction.

Comprehensive Editing Services

The price includes standard editing to ensure your images are polished to perfection. Require more complex edits? We're equipped to provide them for an extra charge.

Straightforward Payment Terms

Secure your shoot with just a 20% deposit. The remaining 80% is payable only after your shoot, assuring you're thrilled with the outcome.

Shootday's Hassle-Free Process:


Select and Tailor

Choose your category and share specific needs for a bespoke quote.

Effortless Booking

A 20% deposit confirms your booking. Look forward to a fashion shoot that reflects your brand's allure.

Enjoy Your Shoot

Experience the shoot day with excitement and receive your stunning photos and videos promptly.
women dresses photography session

Find Your Ideal Match

Choose Your Dream Team of Fashion Photographers in Dubai

mens fashion photography session

We understand the challenge of finding a photographer who doesn't just take pictures but captures your vision. That's why we've curated a team of Dubai's finest fashion photographers, each with a unique style and expertise. With Shootday, you're not just hiring a photographer; you're partnering with a creative ally who understands and amplifies your concept.

Why Shootday is the Go-To Choice for Fashion Photography in Dubai

As MENA’s fastest-growing photography platform, Shootday sets the standard in fashion photography with unmatched quality, unwavering reliability, and lightning-fast service. We handpick only the best photographers in each city, ensuring top-tier quality for over 2,000 successful shoots across 8 countries.

top photography talent

Elite Talent Pool

Our Dubai photographers, chosen from the top 5%, bring unparalleled skill and creativity to capture your event's extraordinary visuals.
premium photography team support

Unrivaled Speed and Support

Shootday ensures swift, responsive service from booking to delivery, with dedicated account managers providing a hassle-free experience throughout.
best photography prices

Flexible, Competitive Pricing

Our pricing enhances your event's success and profitability, offering the best quality at competitive rates.
always available photography team

Assured Availability

Embrace Dubai's event spontaneity with our on-demand service. Book exceptional photographers and videographers, even with just 24 hours' notice, to capture your event's unique essence.

Trusted by

Book Now